Our client is an online platform that supports instructors in assessing their courses. The platform hosts and administers assessments (static and adaptive) to students, provide anonymized data for researchers, allows instructors to create assessment plans, upload student information, and provide them with analysis of their results, and allows some platform administrators to create new and modify existing assessments with version control.
CHALLENGES FACED BY THE CLIENT
- Recreation of an existing system with additional capabilities and features
- The existing system will be used as a proof of concept only.
- The existing system hosts 65 assessments and is used by 90 instructors and 10,000 students per semester.
HOW WE HELPED
At Aroopa, we delivered a comprehensive solution that included analyzing platform requirements and collaborating with the development team to create the platform. We provided end-to-end implementation. To be more specific, we were involved in
- Designing the technical architecture for the entire platform.
- Implemented the Azure cloud infrastructure to house various components.
- UI prototyping and discussions with different business owners.
- Creating a variety of UI and back-end components.
- Implemented a variety of integration with third-party APIs.
React.JS, Node JS, Tailwind CSS, Redux, Postgre SQL, JWT authentication, AWS Storage, Send grid, Microsoft Azure.