Our client is a leading online furniture store and home décor retailer based out of New Jersey. Our client has launched several unique products to fit our day-to-day living and working spaces. Their online store carries trending furnishing in almost any style from mid-century modern to coastal, rustic, farmhouse collections.
CHALLENGES FACED BY THE CLIENT
- Used EpiServer as their current shopping cart which has performance issues and the client desired to migrate to Shopify as their eCommerce platform
- Store availability was a challenge and needed frequent support and maintenance
- An issue with the ERP system that caused inefficient order tracking and shipment delays
- Differentiating B2B customers was a challenge
HOW WE HELPED
We at Aroopa helped our client by improving their website taking care of all concerns they had earlier which enabled their online store to target a wider audience and also boost their sales at the same time. This transformation helped our client jump back into the online retail business as a competitor which resulted in more traffic to their website with happy customers.
- Replicated their current UI as a Shopify theme
- Imported all their products, customers, and orders into Shopify store
- Developed a custom app for sign-up process with approval, rejection, and pending status based on the customer’s input throughout the signup process.
- Added a range of filter options such as colors, size, pricing and so on for convenience of use on the product listing page.
- Created and developed an API for their ERP system for improved customer experience and product delivery
- Improved order tracking facilities that resulted in no shipment delays or order cancellation